Saturday, June 4, 2011

first blog post

First blog.

I have been wanting to start a blog for a while to vent and rant so I just did. 

Is anyone going to read these?

Whatever, I was just denied a lateral transfer in my job.  Where I work sucks so bad.  It is a good company, just the area I work in is a horrible disorganized cluster of conseited engineers that have little or no interpersonal skills and an even lower level of paitence than a 2 year old.

I am talked down to, by new people simply because they have a higher education than me.  I have been here longer than they have been out of highschool, I know more about the tools we use and can out perform them in so many ways yet they dont let us techs do the work anymore.  When they can pay someone 6 times the money to do the same thing I know how to do....

I am so sick of my job but have no where else to go, I got a family to support, healthcare to keep, tuition reimbursement to maintain.  I either have to suck it up, or keep looking for a differnt internal transfer potential.

The good side of my job, I work whats called shift 7, I get 3 and 4 day weekends (thanks to working 3 and 4 twelve hour days) this is a great thing if you have never had it.

Ok, I must stop, someone just sat next to me eating stinky food.............. I hate stinky people, too much purfume, too much cologne, stank ass food, I need a fan damnit.

No comments:

Post a Comment